I provide a safe, confidential and regular space for you to talk about, explore and overcome issues which are affecting your life. I am effectively working alongside you to help you identify and make the changes you want using the best approach for you.
I am an Accredited Member of both the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP) and the National Counselling Society (NCS), a member of the UK Association for Transactional Analysis (UKATA), European Association of Transactional Analysis (EATA), General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR), General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC) and the Complementary National Healthcare Council (CNHC)
I work in accordance with the Code of Ethics and Professional Practice of these professional bodies which includes having regular supervision and CPD.
I have an enhanced DBS (disclosure and barring service) certificate enabling me to work with children and vulnerable adults.
Qualifications, training, courses
- Diploma in Counselling (Transactional Analysis)
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Third degree (Master) Reiki
- Certificate in Transactional Analysis Theory
- Certificate in advanced counselling skills
- Certificate in creative arts interventions in psychotherapy
- Making endings with children
- Safe guarding and child protection training