Counselling is a type of talking therapy that aims to help you deal with and overcome issues that are causing emotional pain, negative thoughts or problems.
I provide a safe, confidential and regular space for you to talk and explore difficult or painful feelings.
By empathising and understanding your issues I work alongside you to help you find clarity with a goal of facilitating positive change.
Counselling can help with:
- Coping with relationships and gaining a better understanding of other people’s points of view
- Coping with redundancy or work related stress
- Exploring issues such as sexual identity
- Dealing with issues preventing you from achieving
- Dealing with feelings of depression or sadness to have a more positive outlook
- Feelings of anxiety
- Understanding yourself and your problems better
- Feeling more confident and promoting self esteem